Celebrating Mature Eros
Brought to us by faculty from Body Electric Australia, we embark on a new path in a workshop solely dedicated to exploring the personal impact of aging.
Building on men’s experiences as graduates of CBE, this workshop explores our erotic potential as we age. Participants will be able to explore together what it is to be an aging man in our culture. How do we face the issues of ageing and of dying? What do we grieve as we age? What do we take with us into the elder years from our youth? What do we offer the world and what wisdom do we have to share?
Maintaining our desire for intimacy and erotic connection may be challenging. There will be opportunities to connect with men at a deep level through experiential exercises, sharing and loving touch. We are all aging, from the moment of our birth, we are moving towards our death, so there is no age limit to this workshop. Together we will explore how to live a rich and fulfilled life as we age.
Goals for Participants
- Continue to explore erotic energy as a means to greater self-awareness.
- Expand techniques for experiencing full-body erotic sensations.
- Develop greater self-acceptance of your body and its erotic potential as we age.
- Experience solitary time for reflection and contemplation.
- Explore our relationships with significant men in our lives, in particular our fathers.
- To wonder about our own aging and dying experiences.
- To celebrate our living and to explore new potentialities and desires as we age.
- Be safely held in a loving community of men.
PREREQUISITE: Celebrating the Body Erotic. As in all Body Electric workshops, an interest in exploring your erotic being with other men, an openness to being clothing free, and to giving and receiving erotic touch will support your experience.
WORKSHOP FEE: $645
- $50 off if paid in full 4 weeks prior
OFFERS CANNOT BE COMBINED
with Collin Brown & William McMeniman
For more information please contact: Doug • 347-213-7200 • email@example.com