Celebrating the Body Erotic
Conducted throughout the US and Canada, dates and locations are listed at end of this page.
A first step with Body Electric. Come explore your erotic potential through the mind, the body and the heart using conscious breath, movement, process work and massage. When men take responsibility for their erotic education, they realize how much there is to learn about awakening the erotic energy that lies within all of us. They begin to realize the satisfaction that comes from learning how to both give and receive pleasure through erotic touch. The workshop focuses on the entire body and is conducted in a setting that is playful, safe and honoring. A few benefits of this work are:
- The participant gains greater acceptance of himself as an erotic being, both physically and mentally.
- He discovers ways to develop a more satisfying erotic relationship with others.
- He becomes more aware of spiritual dimensions in his erotic explorations.
Celebrating the Body Erotic is a full two-day (one evening and two days at residential locations), often clothes-off workshop (9am-7pm) for those who are ready to vigorously explore new levels of feeling, both within themselves and within a community of men.
Completion of CBE is a prerequisite for attending most intensives, advanced workshops and retreats offered by Body Electric.
To give you a better understanding, watch this video featuring several men who attended our workshops and whose lives were significantly transformed.
Are you interested in knowing more? Sign up on our mailing list and we will keep you informed regarding our monthly teleconferences where you can phone in, hear from one of our faculty and ask your questions.
WORKSHOP FEE: $595 (note residential workshops have supplemental fees for room & board)
- $50 off if PAID IN FULL 4 WEEKS prior.
- $50 off if REPEATING THE WORKSHOP within a year (use code REPEAT50)
- $100 off for the YOUTH PROGRAM for those under 30 (use code YOUTH100)
- 15% off for GNI (Gay Naturists International) members. Proof of membership required. (Use code GNI15P)
OFFERS CANNOT BE COMBINED
If you are in need of special assistance, please discuss your situation with the workshop coordinator. There are limited stipends available to offset the cost.