Celebrating the Body Erotic for Women
In a safe, serious and playful space that respects boundaries, embrace pleasure and experience your body as powerful, expressive and sacred. The class expands awareness and sensation through a process of breath, movement and touch. Each woman’s choices and rhythms are honored and celebrated.
This workshop is for women of all sexual orientations and ages who are ready to learn about their own power to illuminate and enjoy sexuality and sensuality within a community of women.
During the program of carefully designed embodiment practices women will:
- explore the innate wisdom of the body
- expand awareness, sensation and pleasure through conscious breath, movement, touch, and communication, where each woman’s choices and rhythms are honored
- learn how to more deeply tune in to your body, mind, heart and spirit: to receive more fully from yourself and others, and to give without losing yourself
- learn to give and receive full-body massage and to focus on the healing potential of sensual/spiritual energy
- learn from your own and others’ unfolding, and feel awed witnessing and supporting our uniqueness and commonalities
Celebrating the Body Erotic runs Friday evening from 6:30-10 PM and runs all day Saturday and Sunday (9 AM-7 PM).
WORKSHOP FEE: $645
• $50 off if PAID IN FULL 4 WEEKS prior.
• $50 off if REPEATING THE WORKSHOP within a year (use code REPEAT50)
• $100 off for the YOUTH PROGRAM for those under 30 (use code YOUTH100)
OFFERS CANNOT BE COMBINED
with Yael Shtainer
WORKSHOP FEE: 1580 NIS
• 100 NIS off if PAID IN FULL 4 WEEKS prior.
• 50 NIS off if REPEATING THE WORKSHOP within a year
COORDINATOR • Yael Shtainer • 972 54-4837699 • Send Email